沮丧& OA

大家早上好,

I hope everyone is keeping well and had a good and restive Christmas.

我之前已经发布了有关此信息的信息,但是我想知道是否有人可以分享任何提示和提示。

在锁定,圣诞节和持续疼痛之间,我的抑郁症再次抬起头。过去,我一直受到治疗,但被重新放在抗抑郁药上以帮助我应对。考虑到我已经为我的OA服药,这很有趣。

我一直在YouTube上练习正念,听音乐,阅读和做尽可能多的有趣活动,以振奋自己的心情。我原本打算使用一些年假,并为自己休假,但是Lockdown使我处于家庭教育的位置,而WFH则是另一层要增加的压力。

我发现的问题是,尽管他们分散了我的注意力,但我仍然返回正方形,我已经完成了医生问的一切,改变了我的生活方式,而且我一直都在痛苦。它现在只是把我佩戴。

How do other people cope knowing that the pain you are in everyday will not disappear and is what is dragging you down?

Apologies for the rant, stay safe all

标记:

注释

• Mike1
    Mike1 成员Posts:1,980

I have a cat!

This is not a flippant comment at all; I have widespread OA (as well as other musculo-skeletal issues) and have been diagnosed with Clinical Depression and PTSD which I refuse to take medication for. I live alone, use a wheelchair, have had my driving licence withdrawn on disability grounds and rarely get to leave the house (at least I get to see my Home Help once a week). Despite being on ever-increasing doses of morphine I am in constant pain which continues to spread and continues to get worse. I have often wondered what is the point of carrying on despite being only 62 BUT I have a cat to look after who is non-judgmental when I talk to her and I could not bear being without her or wondering how she would cope without me. I read a lot, watch TV a lot and have a few hobbies that I enjoy; distraction is a primary way of trying to ignore the pain which the majority of forum members will agree is the way to go. It is much easier to go down and down when depressed rather than picking yourself up, the way to do it is to focus on what is good in your life and how lucky you are compared with others.

• Shell_H
    Shell_H AdministratorPosts:536

嗨,历史努力,

I get where you're coming from. I've had many issues with depression over the years, and I can say that the thing which worked best for me was to try to look at what Icould做,而不是我不能做的。抑郁症 - 无论有或没有疼痛 - 都会使任何事情都难以做,并且疼痛会使情况变得更糟。这意味着您过去做的很多事情都不能再做了。我必须学会看和思考我能够做。我有一些我做的爱好 - 绘画模型,演奏乐器,游戏,阅读 - 我可以做的所有这些,并带给我乐趣。虽然很难,但我仍然可以去散步,这对我来说都是有益的,而且很有趣。我可以做家务,这使我感到富有成效。我可以在计算机上进行研​​究和工作,这使我的大脑保持活跃,并使我感到有用。

It's not quick, but affirming what you can do, what you have succeeded at, what went well, can help. And as Mike said - distraction for the rest of the time!

在家上学和WFH都同时压力很大,而不会感到沮丧和痛苦,因此请确保为自己减少一些时间。每个人都需要时间 - 与interruptions from kiddies or people who need things - to de-stress. You're in a position where you need to make sure you give yourself this time. Would you / your employer be in a position where you take advantage of the furlough scheme given you have childcare requirements too? I believe the furlough scheme can be utilised on a full time or part time basis, but it would be a pay cut, and not every employer will offer it - your circumstances will determine if this would be a possibility for you.

请让我们知道您的状况。抑郁症已经足够困难,而您不必以为自己自己经历它!

• StickyWicket
    StickyWicket 成员Posts:26日,571

Hi historynut,

我今天读了。它是书面重新录制的,但实际上随时都有出色的实践,以表现出任何负面影响。我会彻底阅读它,而不仅仅是看标题,而且事情得到了很好的解释,而且一切都很有意义。

一件事,我会加入关节炎。- 不要试图摆脱痛苦,因为您注定要失败。旨在找到一个可以忍受并运行起来的水平。它将远不及您想要的位置,但是如果您不尝试做太多事情,您会感觉好多了。锻炼很少,经常笑很多。这是一种经过验证的疗法。

• Stellabean
    Stellabean 成员Posts:307

Hi historynut, This is life as we have to get to know it, be realistic in your goals pain free life is something we are never going to experience and as Stickywicket says find a level that allows you to function in a way you can accept. Don't get me wrong I have far from accepted what I can't do and there are times I launch on a self destructive route to come back to earth battered and bruised. I am learning to focus on what I can do and enjoy, and try to concentrate on distraction rather than destruction I tried anti depressants but due to side effects and the fact I felt they made dealing with the pain more difficult they were stopped.Good luck hope you find something that works for you.

• 百合
    百合 成员Posts:1,475

嗨,历史努力,很遗憾听到您处于如此低点。持续疼痛和锁定压力的双重打击将无济于事。

I’ve been on antidepressants for years, I simply couldn’t function much without them. I’m lucky that I’ve found ones that agree with me and the benefits far outweigh the few side effects, but even so the old black dog still bites at my ankles, some days worse than others.

A couple of times the docs decided I “needed” to try different types of meds but each time it put me under the quilt for weeks on end and I felt like someone was trying to rewire my brain (which is basically true), it was a horrendous experience.

But during those times, or when the black dog raises his head at any time, I simply have to accept that I was unwell and take the pressure off myself. Whatever tiny tasks I could do at my worst were an achievement, even if it was just getting dressed. I knew if I really needed to I could rally and put on an act of “normality”, but that’s not the same as getting better, and it’s not a solution. I still needed to treat myself as a patient awaiting recovery. But I have also learnt over the years that recovery does eventually come, and sometimes it just takes patience and self care.

我认为每个人的抑郁症经历都是不同的,听起来您已经在做很多正确的事情来解决它。其他一些建议在不同的时间对我有所不同,但是给自己时间接受当前的限制很重要,恢复对时间表不起作用。我不禁感觉到您正在努力强迫自己的康复,这可能是问题的一部分。寻求帮助和支持的方式与您为Arther所做的方式相同,这可能会使您的事情变得更容易,直到您可以重新平衡并再次恢复均匀的龙骨为止。有时,它需要花费时间来完成它。xx

Who's Online

Frogmorton
Frogmorton
+3Guests
Baidu