Doris75 成员职位:2
编辑7。2021年9月,08:50 说“你好”

我46岁,女性,刚被诊断出患有这种病,非常痛苦,需要帮助和建议

评论

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人职位:728

你好@Doris75

欢迎来到对抗关节炎在线社区。beplay体育怎么下载

我看到你真的在和疼痛作斗争,而且最近被诊断为双膝骨关节炎。你来这里寻求帮助和建议是对的,我们的会员都有丰富的经验。在你等待别人到来的时候,我想分享几个可能对你有用的链接:

我已经在这里主持多年,想要附上一个链接到一个“老”成员(历史上说,不是年龄的智慧!)谁有双侧膝盖手术:

\nJuly 5th....I go for my pre-op assessment. I've already been told I can have both knees done (Consultant: \"The X-Rays look horrible, and your knees look even worse; there's not much point in doing just one\"); however, I'm expecting it to be in late August or September, as I've only been on the waiting list a couple of months. A few tests etc, then the young registrar asks: \"When would you like them done?\" When I reply, \"ASAP\", he tells me they have a gap on Sunday, ie in three days!!!! Otherwise it'll be August. I panic - theatre trips arranged, promised articles not finished (I'm a writer), cats' pills to sort out. David (my partner) says he'll take care of everything and my health is more important; of course I can make it. We agree...

\nJuly 8th...David drives me to the hospital for 7 am, still being given instructions on cats, phone calls, appointments etc. We control freaks don't let go easily. He stays with me till they wheel me in to theatre late morning. I'm having a spinal anaesthetic but refuse a sedative; I want to know what's going on - mad or what? The surgeon, who is quite a character, asks if I want a running commentary on what he's doing, and gives me one, along with his own brand of jokes (\"Ok, we've cut through, and guess what, there's nothing wrong with your knee\".) All goes well till late during the second knee, after about three hours, when I start to feel very cold and a bit strange. It turns out my blood pressure and temperature are dropping. For this reason they take me back to \"Step Down\" which is halfway between Intensive Care and the general ward. They tell me it's just a precaution, and I get mad when I find there's no TV in Step Down, as I want to watch the Wimbledon final.

\nNext day bp etc are back to normal and I get moved to the ward - to a private room as that's all they have. Private room and my own bathroom, on the NHS; I'm not complaining, though its almost too quiet. My legs are already moving quite well. This is probably due to the fact that as soon as the anaesthetic wore off it hurt to keep them still, so I just had to move them. I was also obsessed with doing the exercises as soon as I could, which worried the non-orthopaedic nurses in Step Down, whoc thought I should be resting. But I'm in a lot of pain, and demanding morphine every hour or so.

\nMore in a moment; don't want to make this post too long.","bodyRaw":"Here's a report of my experiences, as promised. I hope it'll help anyone else having both knees done, as we seem to be quite rare....\n\nJuly 5th....I go for my pre-op assessment. I've already been told I can have both knees done (Consultant: \"The X-Rays look horrible, and your knees look even worse; there's not much point in doing just one\"); however, I'm expecting it to be in late August or September, as I've only been on the waiting list a couple of months. A few tests etc, then the young registrar asks: \"When would you like them done?\" When I reply, \"ASAP\", he tells me they have a gap on Sunday, ie in three days!!!! Otherwise it'll be August. I panic - theatre trips arranged, promised articles not finished (I'm a writer), cats' pills to sort out. David (my partner) says he'll take care of everything and my health is more important; of course I can make it. We agree...\n\nJuly 8th...David drives me to the hospital for 7 am, still being given instructions on cats, phone calls, appointments etc. We control freaks don't let go easily. He stays with me till they wheel me in to theatre late morning. I'm having a spinal anaesthetic but refuse a sedative; I want to know what's going on - mad or what? The surgeon, who is quite a character, asks if I want a running commentary on what he's doing, and gives me one, along with his own brand of jokes (\"Ok, we've cut through, and guess what, there's nothing wrong with your knee\".) All goes well till late during the second knee, after about three hours, when I start to feel very cold and a bit strange. It turns out my blood pressure and temperature are dropping. For this reason they take me back to \"Step Down\" which is halfway between Intensive Care and the general ward. They tell me it's just a precaution, and I get mad when I find there's no TV in Step Down, as I want to watch the Wimbledon final.\n\nNext day bp etc are back to normal and I get moved to the ward - to a private room as that's all they have. Private room and my own bathroom, on the NHS; I'm not complaining, though its almost too quiet. My legs are already moving quite well. This is probably due to the fact that as soon as the anaesthetic wore off it hurt to keep them still, so I just had to move them. I was also obsessed with doing the exercises as soon as I could, which worried the non-orthopaedic nurses in Step Down, whoc thought I should be resting. But I'm in a lot of pain, and demanding morphine every hour or so.\n\nMore in a moment; don't want to make this post too long.","format":"bbcode","dateInserted":"2012-07-24T07:19:40+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":54337,"name":"Helenbothknees","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Helenbothknees","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wf.vanillicon.com\/v2\/fdd37d5f84c61e651895e22aef2c1bae.svg","dateLastActive":"2018-09-02T16:17:42+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/33699\/helens-bilateral-tkr","embedType":"quote","name":"Helen's Bilateral TKR"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/33699/helens-bilateral-tkr

我不确定什么时候@Helenbothknees最后访问过这个网站,但你可能会发现阅读她的帖子很有用。

最好的祝愿

艾伦。

是谁在线

anneb82
anneb82
Carolannf
Carolannf
RadarsBear
RadarsBear
Sharn
Sharn