Sleep in two sessions

在日复一日地醒来,只睡4:45小时后,我认为这可能是一个好主意。我有一个可可,也许有一些生理学,然后回到床上。不要误会我的意思,到目前为止,我尝试了两次。。。结果非常了不起。踝肿胀下来。肩膀停止了疼痛。总体而言,这种连续的爆发已经降低到可忍受的,我可以说它从第一天就在工作。再加上一个小时的睡眠。 I have to prepare by going to bed earlier, but totally worth it.

标记:

Comments

• Rina
    Rina 成员Posts:53

Hi@Baloo, I totally agree with you - this has worked for me too, on several occasions. I get up, joints aching and swollen and feeling really groggy. I’ll have a cup of coffee then go back to bed for another hour. I wake up feeling so much better! I’m glad it works for you too!

• @Baloo@Rina谢谢你的提示!

So was it the cocoa or physio? ☺️

我经常发现我是否额外睡觉,尽管我的思想感到精神焕发,但我的关节会额外殴打。必须是T细胞维护的船员去我的关节工作,而不是修理,吃它们!

但这是没有可可或生理学的……我必须尝试!

• 百合
    百合 成员Posts:1,522

这曾经是一个公认的睡眠模式,我think it was mentioned in Pepys’s diaries, they called it “first sleep” and “second sleep”. They’d get up during the night, meet in the kitchen for a natter or do a bit of work, have a bite to eat and go back to bed. It’s really interesting how successful this has been for you in other respects. I wonder if any research has been done on this?

• Baloo
    Baloo 成员Posts:90
    edited 15. Jan 2022, 17:26

那很有意思@lilymary@Arthuritis。我还没有在互联网上看到任何相关的医学研究,只是关于如何点头的通常内容。但是,在我的智能手表中睡觉两次,我的智能手表说我已经从一个晚上4:45小时拍摄,到一个晚上6:07小时,睡眠曲线更加顺畅。关节炎已经从尖锐的疼痛变成了沉闷的疼痛,但可悲的是,肿胀的脚已经恢复了。

• @BalooQuick Q, what meds & dosage, and how long have you had RA?

I am on 17.5 MTX, had symptoms developing for months but only diagnosed in October.

• jamiea
    jamiea 成员Posts:255

Hi@Baloo

Since suffering PsA I regularly wake around 04:00 in the morning - I was previously a sound sleeper. I mentioned this to one of the rheumatologists when I was admitted to hospital and he said that the body's natural steroid production follows a circadian rhythm and is at it's lowest between 04:00 and 07:00.

• @jamieAlow steroid production period makes sense. It did cross my mind that all I might be doing is riding out the worse of the pain and then going back to bed. However I'm also getting less aches overall, maybe thats due to sleeping longer, which is a blessing. Except for my wrist which suddenly complains when I pick up something heavy like the kettle, before it used to ache all day, now it just fires off ping when I pick up the kettle.

• Baloo
    edited 17. Jan 2022, 17:22

@Arthuritis没有药物。它不是这样的,其血清神经关节炎或炎性关节炎。我当时正在服用类固醇,因为几年前它是在没有它们的情况下就会膨胀的。我接受了风湿病学家在没有免疫抑制剂的情况下脱离它们的挑战,不得不做很多研究以使自己脱离药物。姿势矫正,退出咖啡。从那以后,我的睡眠在两次会议上。不要误会我的意思。不过,我仍然像板一样僵硬,无法在手臂上睡觉,我的脚膨胀了。当它变得太多时,我服用布洛芬和一个布洛芬会杀死一整天,这真是太神奇了。我的手臂僵硬,我正在等待手臂注射的类固醇。 I'm also waiting to see the Rheumatologist (or doctor) to check whats the risk with my feet.

• @BalooBeing seronegative is a fine dream in my case! My ACCP of 500+ is never going -ve!

• Baloo

@Arthuritiswithout knowing your story, I am at least glad you are on a treatment. I might need the same one some day being as this afternoon I near enough passed out with fatigue. What does it do.

• 肢瘤炎
    肢瘤炎 成员Posts:277
    edited 18. Jan 2022, 01:25

@BalooApart from the pain, your immune system goes crazy and wastes its energy attacking your own body, not just joints, that’s for the fortunate, as it can attack any organ, lungs, kidneys, eyes, brain, while ignoring a virus like covid.

On top of that, the meds work by suppressing your immune sys, so with meds you are even more clinically vulnerable. This puts you on the NHS vulnerable list, so at least you get priority on PCR tests and any treatment pills going. That said, UK in its hurry, bought the first one available which is only 30% effective and Merck knew that the NHS would never buy theirs if Pfizer’s Paxlovid (89% effective) had been available at the same time, which it is now. NHS got played by them in my opinion. Both are expensive, but in my opinion only one works sufficiently. Time will tell. Merck not covered in glory.

当RA攻击您的关节时,首先要使它们发炎。它还可以在更长的时间内缓慢削弱韧带,因此您不会注意到,例如,您无法在不伤害以前能够的手而关闭那只滴水水龙头。您努力打开罐子或瓶装水,并将其放在不合适的情况下。最终,根据您的ACCP,这最终在数月或数年的时间内发展成令人难以置信的疼痛和更深刻的残疾。

The important thing is an RA team is keeping an eye on you and you get regular check ups.

• Baloo

Thank you@Arthuritis那是非常现实的。很长一段时间以来,这可能是我的免疫系统疯狂。所需的健康团队在定期周期中似乎最有效,这是NHS候补名单的概念的起源。风湿病学家每3个月一次。物理治疗师每6周一次。等等。很难知道要以最好的方式报告哪个条件,以及多久,但报告必须。

我将其列入了关键列表,并发送了我的紧急PCR测试等待使用。我的太太没有,从某种意义上说,他们一生都在做一个会议的想法,促使睡眠,但是在第二次睡眠之前休息时间更长,而且似乎在它上做得很好。

• Hi I also find this works for me. Awake at 4.am, read the news, cup of hot chocolate and pain meds then back to bed. I wake a couple of hours later feeling less achy and so much more alert.

• 肢瘤炎
    肢瘤炎 成员Posts:277
    edited 19. Jan 2022, 10:05

@Cimca@Baloo我将期待着你的4:00am可可!有趣的ny I do the same but had not given it the 2 sleeps name!

A Simca Bagheera!

3B8C9E4A-DA86-4199-8CBC-F15C830825D7.JPEG

• Baloo

Sleep in two sessions, week 2. I had to limit some other plans but life was going that way anyhow. I took a long weekend and didn't achieve as much as usual. Something, but not as much of it. So I know its happening and just hope my planning system recovers a little once I get used to it.

• Baloo
    编辑23. 2022年1月,16:37

Sleep in two sessions week 3. Meditation is go. The plan now, is I got 5hr sleep which I suspect is not enough so I tried one of the meditation routines to drop off for an extra hour and got 30min light sleep 30min deep sleep. I was gobsmacked. It might also be from taking an ibuprofen so I don't entirely know yet. Over the month I rarely have deep sleep so it looks worth investigation. I might be able to tell if the meditation is good at preventing anything nasty.

• Baloo

在两次会议上睡觉。No obvious sign of a connection between Ibuprofen and deep sleep.

• Baloo

在两次会议上睡觉。仍然从中获得一些东西。我发现它是一个很好的机会,可以比较睡眠姿势和支撑枕头,因为哪些是一种缓解的枕头,哪些是使疼痛更加严重的。

• Baloo

I was working from home and now work want us back in the office. This means clocking my sleep earlier by a good three or four hours, and facing work in an arthritic condition. Why can't they leave well alone.

• Baloo

I am facing a loss of sleeping hours possibly from an allergic rash. 6hr has become 3hr and its not clear why. The first session registers no sleep on my watch, the second session registers maybe between 1hr to 3hr sleep on the watch. Heart rate has gone up from 72 to 83. Going back onto steroid made no difference except the rash and aches has calmed down and still no difference. Right now I am planning to solve it by a third sleep session but its weird.

• Discussed the worrying loss of sleep measurement with the mental health guys on 111, and decided to turn off the sleep monitoring dial, as it was too worrying.

• Baloo
    编辑22. 2022年4月21日:21:50

第14周。不再参加两次会议。我认为这一定是由于一个月前返回办公室,这迫使我找到了一些更好的疼痛管理,最终感到不那么疲倦。我注意到差异之前已经几周了。

• stickywicket
    stickywicket 成员Posts:26,718

我认为,只要我们获得的睡眠是有益的,并且使我们能够过着合理的生活,那并不重要。您现在正在做适合自己的事情,这很好。

• 布林莫尔
    布林莫尔 成员Posts:1,830

Thanks@Baloo为了保持更新,包括不断变化的工作模式的影响影响了您的睡眠。

Keep going and do let us know how you are getting on - it’s so very helpful

• Eureka. I got my sleep monitor back by turning on the inactive time alerts. I might complain to Samsung but meanwhile think I have better things to do. The first thing that comes out is a restless night 4hr 16min where I kept waking up for the bathroom. Its only one night but having the bio feedback is so helpful. Not only was the sleep restless it was also too short. Sleep left to itself has probably gone to pot.

谁在线上

EleanorJP
EleanorJP
Ellen
Ellen
Frogmorton
Frogmorton
+6Guests
Baidu