Self Diagnoses

SouthEastDetecting
SouthEastDetecting 成员Posts:10
编辑4. 2020年4月23日:23:32 inLiving with arthritis
Afternoon all hope everyone is as well as they can be and staying safe.
I have posted before and thanks so much to all the reply’s I got they were very helpful.
现在,我的医生在几个月前从我的下脊柱和骨盆的X射线中诊断出骨关节炎。但是,据我所读到的内容,很难诊断出仅X射线的关节炎类型。我被转介给我附近医院的MSK团队,我希望在那里找到更多,类型,即ECT的程度。
But that initial assessment was supposed to be on the 16th which has now obviously been cancelled. My worry is (aside from the fact that it’s definitely getting worst day by day) what if it’s one of the autoimmune types? I’ve noticed a scale like rash just below calf on left leg and also dryer skin on my elbows. I’m not really a rashy person previously so this has me wondering if it’s Psoriatic arthritis or maybe Rheumatoid??

Now I’m a train driver and so am still working and worried if I catch Coronavirus what if I’m actually autoimmune and this could be deadly for me?
无法为爱或金钱预约医生。
I’m Male 34 and believe this has all stemmed from a serious bout of campylobacter I had in 2017.

任何建议都会非常感谢。

Phil

注释

• 布林莫尔
    布林莫尔 成员Posts:1,815

Hi Phil

Sorry to hear that your appointment with the MSK team has been cancelled. Sadly, none of us here have medical qualifications and so will be unable to give a sound diagnosis based on your description.

However, there is quite a lot of information available that you might check in preparation for when you do eventually get an appointment.

Here are our pages onPsoriatic Arthritis类风湿关节炎。两者都包含有关症状,诊断和患有这种疾病的信息。

作为火车司机仍在工作,我希望您拥有所有需要的保护。保持安全并保持健康。

最好的祝愿

布林莫尔

• 凤凰
    凤凰 成员Posts:625

Hi Phil,

I don't think we've 'met' yet. I'm Phee. Yes, I'm doing my best to stay safe, thanks.

很抱歉您的约会被取消,目前您无法预约医生。我认为,我可以添加到Brynmor的回应中,就是要真正与文档交谈。我今天晚上有电话预约,所以可以做到。同时,我希望您能够确保工作。您有所需的所有套件吗?

最好的祝愿,

Phee

• Frogmorton
    Frogmorton 成员Posts:27,878

Hi Phil

我完全可以明白为什么您担心自己的工作和这种病毒。

我同意您现在应该与您的全科医生一起要求的电话,您可以询问可能对自身免疫性关节炎类型的细菌的敏感性?

Such worrying times aren't they?

请让我们知道你的状况

• 银屑动脉关节炎与患有pssoriisos I患有银屑病关节炎有关,这是肌腱的疾病。我希望您能够解决自己的病情。

• Airwave!
    Airwave! 成员Posts:2,428

A diagnosis may help your anxiety but we live on without them, I waited many years for one and in the end they told me what I already knew, bit of an anticlimax really.

Weather has a big part to play with OA, look up, ‘cloudy with a chance of pain’, a research project that many took part in. and of course our emotions tend to follow our medical conditions, yes you may be feeling worse in the winter but your condition may not necessarily have worsened? Anxiety does not help us.

Use the information here to help until your appointments come through.

its a grin, honest.

• JoeB
    JoeB 机器人Posts:83
    edited 14. Apr 2020, 12:04

The X-Rays should include a brief report (often no more than a sentence at most) by a Radiologist. You might want to enquire regarding what the radiologist reported (verbatim) and make a note of it.

您可能还想询问您的全科医生,根据您的年龄,历史和问题的位置,如果他们考虑了强直性脊柱炎的可能性。X射线的早期更改可能是微妙的或非特异性的。

强直性脊柱炎是一种自身免疫疾病,已知肠道感染触发。

医师也可以称之为“皮肤表现”(即皮肤问题)。

Given the difficulty of obtaining a GP appointment you could ask a pharmacist to take a look at your skin - there are several options they could prescribe including steroid based creams if indicated.

下面的几个链接可能引起了人们的关注。

NHS Choices page -https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ankylosingspondylitis/

NASS -https://nass.co.uk/

I hope this is of interest.

亚瑟

• 非常感谢大家,抱歉我没有回答我n a while. I’ve been trying to get on and not think about it as I’m stuck in limbo with the lockdown at the moment. But today has been particularly painful hence why I’ve logged in. I really do appreciate all your replies thanks so much. Has anyone here tried cbd cream? My mother in law is sending me some in the post. Hoping it will help!

I’ll keep you updated.
    Stay safe

Phil
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! 成员Posts:2,428

Be careful about reaching out for non medical interventions, if they worked a doctor would prescribe it. You may get a feeling of well being from it as you would a placebo, then it will be positive, at least in the short term. I bet it doesn’t come cheap.

Do you really know the the cream comes from a recognised source that has invested in testing and recommendations from a national medical council? If not, why not.

• Kaxpa24
    Kaxpa24 成员Posts:1
    嗨,我今天刚加入。
    I was diagnosed 7 years ago after decades of pain. One of the difficulties I had was no show of psoriasis. It turned out that I have a very strong genetic link as my sister has psoriasis. Do you have a genetic link? If so mention it to your doctor it might help.
    祝您诊断并保持安全,并非常感谢您所做的工作。
  • Aj_x
    Aj_x 成员Posts:206

Hi Kaxpa24,

欢迎来到论坛,感谢您的有效输入。

随时查看其他论坛,如果您需要任何帮助或建议,可以联系热线服务0800 5200 520

or the Versus arthritis website//www.wfysxh.com/

Stay Safe

AJ_X

• @SoutheastDetecting对不起,事情是额外的棘手ATM,谢谢您的感谢!

I hope the cream helps a bit who knows? Who knows why some things help some people and other things don't? We are all different i suppose. Do let us know how you get on. As Airwave said it can be a 'placebo' effect so you'd need to give it time to be sure.

希望您目前保持良好和安全。

Quick hello to@Kaxpa24欢迎我很高兴认识你

• 您好,我在这里是新手,最近被诊断出患有侵蚀性关节炎(无论如何),我知道,如果您患有自身免疫系统引起的各种形式的关节炎之一,那是因为它的反应过度,所以除非您是在减少这一点的药物方面,我会说您不再担心比其他任何人更容易受到敏感,顺便说一句,我也相信我的所有人都在一阵弯曲曲棍球运动后开始

Who's Online

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
+7Guests
Baidu