Shielding information for my employer

Wilbur
Wilbur Member帖子:3
edited 29. May 2020, 11:33 冠状病毒(COVID-19)
我尚未收到第一轮NHS官方信,告诉我盾牌。4月初,我收到了风湿病部的标准信,建议药物清单上的任何人都应该屏蔽。NHS信的副本被封闭,但没有我的名字。当我服用甲氨蝶呤和伊姆拉迪(Imraldi)时,我将这封信发送给了我的雇主,只要我需要,他们就可以在家工作。这封信还链接到该网站和BSR网站,您可以在其中计算自己的风险分数。我这样做了,并以2的形式出来,所以不需要屏蔽。

上周,我再次收到了同一封信,但这次它封闭了BSR指南以解决您的风险。再次,我的风险是与暗示屏蔽的信相矛盾的中间小组。

My employer has asked me what end date was given for shielding. There is no end date on the letter so I don’t know.

I am really confused by the all of this. Why was I not on the official NHS list for letters if I need to shield? Why is the information I received contradictory? Why is there no end date?
Should I go by the letter and shield or should I go by the risk calculator?

我会尽可能长时间地在家工作,因此我宁愿出于工作目的进入屏蔽类别。另一方面,我喜欢每天短暂散步,我想如果屏蔽,您不应该这样做。

有人处于类似位置吗?您告诉您的雇主什么?谢谢
Tagged:

Comments

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:1,122

Hello@Wilburbur

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis online Community on behalf of the moderators.

Gosh yes this is a tricky one isn't it?

Many on here are just as confused as you are as this thread illustrates:

So I’ve been on the charts and assessed my points and I’m on methotrexate and amjavita injections so according to the chart that is 2 points so it’s under 3 so I should use social distancing. I’m a key worker as I make medicine so it’s proving a little difficult.

The reason I’m now confused is that I’ve just read on this community that someone just on methotrexate is shielding. Surely that is 1 point on the chart.

I did receive a letter from rheumatology and that had those medications on the letter but only shield if you were over 50 so I’m so confused - should I be shielding? Should I be working? No idea - I want to work after having a double hip replacement last year and being off is just boring and wasteful when I can help so many people by going into work.","bodyRaw":"Good morning, \r\n\r\nSo I’ve been on the charts and assessed my points and I’m on methotrexate and amjavita injections so according to the chart that is 2 points so it’s under 3 so I should use social distancing. I’m a key worker as I make medicine so it’s proving a little difficult. \r\n\r\nThe reason I’m now confused is that I’ve just read on this community that someone just on methotrexate is shielding. Surely that is 1 point on the chart. \r\n\r\nI did receive a letter from rheumatology and that had those medications on the letter but only shield if you were over 50 so I’m so confused - should I be shielding? Should I be working? No idea - I want to work after having a double hip replacement last year and being off is just boring and wasteful when I can help so many people by going into work. ","format":"text","dateInserted":"2020-04-03T07:50:57+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":14631,"name":"danm2010","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/danm2010","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w3.vanillicon.com\/v2\/3f2b8bdec43a1ce63e314d4ce2031567.svg","dateLastActive":"2020-07-27T09:23:12+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/51661\/anyone-else-confused","embedType":"quote","name":"Anyone else confused?"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/51661/anyone-else-confuse

I will leave the members to get back to you, but very much hope your employer continues to be as supportive as he/she is being.

艾伦.

• Wilbur
    Wilbur Member帖子:3
    Thank you Ellen, hopefully someone else will be along soon in a similar situation.
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Member帖子:2
    IAM也很困惑,我服用甲氨蝶呤和Golimuhab注射,还服用了高血压的药物。根据这些指南,我应该屏蔽。如果我有冠状病毒症状,我没有收到我的GP的信件,说立即停止药物。我已经五个星期没有离开房子了,但是我不想遇到什么风险标准,以便我能够在最好重返工作岗位的情况下做出以后的决定
    等等 。我已经与风湿病学家和我的GP练习进行了交谈,但似乎在两者之间被烦恼,因此没有进一步的前进。
  • Brynmor
    Brynmor Member帖子:1,815

你好@susan77and welcome to the online Community.

关于发出的屏蔽信件以及向弱势群体派遣的屏蔽信件似乎有很多困惑。我们已经为评估您对冠状病毒的风险提供了一些建议:

可悲的是,我们与英国风湿病学会(BSR)合作进行改进,暂时从网站上删除了风险计算器。我们正在将其作为优先事项,因为我们知道这是关节炎患者的重要资源。

一定会加入整个社区,提出问题并致电聊天。您最欢迎

Best wishes

Brynmor

• Jaymacc
    Jaymacc Member帖子:1
    我的血压也很高,我的流感刺痛我每周注射甲氨蝶呤,而我的GP告诉我我不在屏蔽组中!我对这个决定不满意,因为我感到自己有危险,而且我刚刚背对背感染了3个以上,但他们说这就是风湿病学告诉他们的,我感到非常脆弱,我有一个9岁的儿子!
  • 你好@Jaymacc

Welcome to the online community, it's great to have you here.

此链接将导致您有关冠状病毒和关节炎的所有当前建议//www.wfysxh.com/news/2020/april/coronavirus-covid-19-what-is-it-and-where-to-go-for-information/

If you are able to work from home, it may be possible for you to shield yourself anyway by using online shopping or asking any family or friends if they are able to do your shopping.

请让我们知道您的状况,我们期待您的下一篇文章。

Best wishes,

Vikki

• Scumbar
    Scumbar Member帖子:4

I all I also an new to the community, I have just received a shielding letter (a bit late as I have been going out for my exercise for the last 6 weeks).. Does anyone know when I take my 12 weeks isolation from? Is it the day on the letter or the day this all kicked off. Many thanks for letting me post.

Kr John.

• gemthom85
    gemthom85 Member帖子:26
    我谈到了我的GP和风湿病学。他们不认为甲氨蝶呤是一个很大的风险。它最初在屏蔽清单上,但后来被删除。因此,也许是为什么三月四月之间的混乱。我相信,由于这是一种新病毒,他们不能说确定的风险没有任何风险,因此,博士和护士都告诉没有人知道风险水平。健康的人正在干燥,但老年癌症患者正在幸存。这是一个完全未知的,因此请尽量不要读很多东西。只是保持安全。

我得到的最好的建议是风湿病学护士an that was to not touch your face. Wash your hands! an stay in well ventilated areas 2 m apart. i trust the team that oversee my treatment plus there are sicker people out there than me.

I have to work as i am a key worker and i can't work from home. My employers have given me a room on my own an i can social distance completely. Which suits me. Being stuck at home an not going over the door till potentially they find a vaccine sounds horrendous.
    如果您没有屏蔽信,则您的雇主必须为您提供社交距离的能力。始终2m。而且,它也没有指定,但我会研究通风和周围的人数。停滞的空气对于细菌而言差。
  • Kazza52
    Kazza52 Member帖子:74

I got a text way back in March advising me to shield for twelve weeks and on the 29th April I finally got my NHS letter telling me to shield for twelve weeks. Huge delay in sending out the letters has added to people being confused and as and when a vaccine is found I hope we are all at the top of the list to get it. Stay safe.

• Kazza52
    Kazza52 Member帖子:74

今天早上,NHS刚收到一条短信,说我在临床上脆弱的类别中,我必须进一步屏蔽到6月30日,并将给我发出一封信。

Over the last few weeks I have shielded myself only going into my garden but what I have seen on the television with people getting into their cars and heading to seaside resorts is very worrying. Southend is only nine miles away from me and yet last weekend they had in excess of 50m people descending on the town and when you saw the pictures on the television people were definitely not adhering to the social distancing requirements on the beach. These people have no regard to us who are shielding due to medical conditions and we have strictly adhered to the requirements. When I am finally allowed to go outside I will be too frightened to do so. Does anyone else feel the same?

保持所有人的安全。

Who's Online

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
+3客人
Baidu