Struggling

大家好。

I really need some help - emotionally, more than anything.

我患有髋关节发育不良,引起了次要OA,最近在38(两个月前)接受了THR。它进展顺利,但是我发现了等待的过程和实际的OP相当创伤,并且恢复可忍受但精神上耗尽。我的另一个臀部目前是非症状的,但病情相同,因此也需要尽早更换。

I’d had concerns about my knees crunching and crackling for a while (no pain or stiffness) and my surgeon had hoped it would all level up post op, but it’s still there in one of them (the other has cleared up thankfully). I’m having to wait a while to have it checked as I’m not cleared to go for a MRI until the hip is recovered, so I’m finding the anxiety of this waiting period very hard. I’m convinced I have deteriorating cartilage in one knee and it just feels like one thing after another right now. Im terrified of being told I have knee OA too. I’m feeling hopeless, like I want to give up. All I can see ahead is pain and decreasing mobility, like I’ve been through for so long with my bad hip.

I suppose I’m asking for a little hope or light from those who are more experienced in dealing with OA than I am (even though I don’t have the knee diagnosis yet). I didn’t deal with my hip well and left it as long as I could bear to. I just need some guidance and some advice on how everyone copes with such anxiety and sadness around this condition or potential diagnosis.

真正的谢谢。

注释

Who's Online

Klootster
Klootster
+10Guests
Baidu