甲氨蝶呤的副作用

先生
先生 成员帖子:3
编辑21. 2021,12:02 问好

大家好

在甲氨蝶呤已有几年之后,我又回到了甲氨蝶呤。我在第二周,今天,我完全被访问女士室的时间太过了!

谁能建议什么可能有助于使这种症状平静下来?昨天发生了这一点,但今天是另一回事。我今天无法吃饭,因为我很害怕它不在肚子里。

谢谢您的建议

标记:

Comments

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:1,007

早上好@mrsh。欢迎来到与关节炎在线社区。beplay体育怎么下载

我看到您在2年的差距之后又回到了甲氨蝶呤,并且有一些令人讨厌和令人衰弱的副作用。

从本文中可以看到,腹泻被列为副作用:

我回顾了一些人,看看其他人是否像您一样严重遇到了问题,并发现了这个旧线程:

\nI was diagnosed three months ago. I'm 46 now, the same age as my maternal grandmother when she was diagnosed.

\nI've been reading up on the site which has been very helpful. I was started on the triple therapy but reacted to two of the drugs, leaving me on methotrexate but it looks like this may have been the culprit. I'm on 15mg with the idea of building up to 20mg next week, however the day after I take it I start with severe stomach cramps and diarrhoea. This week it's worse than ever but I'm scared to call my local RA helpline as I've had to call every week so far as I've reacted to the medication and last time I called I got the distinct impression they thought I was being tiresome and should put up with all this.

\nIs this reaction to methotrexate normal, my new boss at work is threatening to put me on a disciplinary because I had to leave an interview to use the loo. \":(\"<\/img>","bodyRaw":"Hello everyone. :autumn-sun: \n\nI was diagnosed three months ago. I'm 46 now, the same age as my maternal grandmother when she was diagnosed.\n\nI've been reading up on the site which has been very helpful. I was started on the triple therapy but reacted to two of the drugs, leaving me on methotrexate but it looks like this may have been the culprit. I'm on 15mg with the idea of building up to 20mg next week, however the day after I take it I start with severe stomach cramps and diarrhoea. This week it's worse than ever but I'm scared to call my local RA helpline as I've had to call every week so far as I've reacted to the medication and last time I called I got the distinct impression they thought I was being tiresome and should put up with all this. \n\nIs this reaction to methotrexate normal, my new boss at work is threatening to put me on a disciplinary because I had to leave an interview to use the loo. :(","format":"bbcode","dateInserted":"2016-11-06T12:43:28+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":107855,"name":"XantheD","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/XantheD","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w1.vanillicon.com\/v2\/161c46e2a1c8d4848ed47759facafb68.svg","dateLastActive":"2016-11-11T17:05:34+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/47248\/hi-new-and-suffering-on-methotrexate-help","embedType":"quote","name":"Hi new and suffering on methotrexate help!"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/47248/hi-new-new-and-suffering-on-methotrexate-help

I rather think you will need to take some medical advice over the issue especially if you aren't eating as that cannot be good for you at all.

我们的求助热线可能还可以提供帮助:

希望我们的一位成员也能分享他们的技巧。

Please do let us know how you get on

艾伦。

• 你好@Ellen

感谢您的信息。我今天早上与医生回电,所以希望他们能给我一些东西。

祝圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐

艾莉森

• 艾伦
    艾伦 主持人帖子:1,007
    编辑21. 2021年12月,09:14

那很好艾莉森

Fingers crossed the Dr has some ideas to help.

最好的祝愿and Merry Christmas to you too.

艾伦。

• @mrsh我遇到了同样的问题,我意外地发现MTX之前和之后喝了一杯大咖啡,似乎可以大大减轻影响。

现在想知道亚剪下注射是否更好。

• 丹妮丝
    丹妮丝 成员帖子:4

我发现注射对我来说更好,副作用更少,而且很容易做到。

• 你好, new here ,

我已经服用甲氨蝶呤已有3年了,因为下周访问我的顾问,只是想知道其他人是如何进展的。

最近,我的手指似乎更肿了,不能戴大部分戒指,但是现在设法保持结婚戒指,并读到平板电脑会导致指关节膨胀吗?还是这只是RA的进展?

also had chest infection and shingles recently maybe related when you start looking into RA etc and had the 4th covid jab with the worst side effects of them all Not long before being I’ll, doctor thinks as each jab made me run down and build up , not being able to recover fully. I had a week of methatrexate and off work and felt most energy had in ages. Back on pill again and work and tired again .

只是想知道别人如何与所有这些相似,如果类似

谢谢朱莉娅

• Anneb82
    Anneb82 行政人员帖子:263

你好@jul29

欢迎来到在线社区,并感谢您加入我们。我希望您能发现这是继续分享的友好场所。

这听起来像你有一个粗略的蒂姆e of it what with your covid boosters, chest infection and shingles along with your RA. You have been taking methotrexate for the last 3 years but have recently found that your fingers seem more swollen and have read that the tablets can cause your knuckles to swell. You are wondering if this is true or just a natural progression of the RA.

我不确定会影响某人指关节的甲氨蝶呤。这不是我曾经经历过的事情,但这并不是说别人没有经历过。我有兴趣了解其他成员的想法和经历,并认为这对许多其他成员都会很感兴趣。

我在下面包括我认为可能对您有用的信息。这可能是您已经看到的东西,但希望您会发现它很有趣。

Please do let us know how you are getting on and good luck for your appointment with your consultant this week.

小心

安妮(主持人)

• tricia_f
    tricia_f 成员帖子:2

I've been on Methotrexate for 4 years and experienced; hair loss (as I wasn't advised about Folic Acid) and lots of trips to the loo but that settled down after a few months.

I had a CT scan 2 years ago and they found a 10mm 'nodule' in my lung and was told that is a symptom of RA and possibly taking Methotrexate. I was advised to stop taking it. My consultant said it would go away with a course of steroids but I wasn't given this.

因此,在今年1月,我被告知现在已经有12毫米,足以引起人们的关注,因此外科医生同意最好删除。

我现在希望找到一种替代方案,因此决定采取Sulfasalazine所以手指交叉了这项工作!

• HelenS
    HelenS 行政人员帖子:44

你好@tricia_f

感谢您加入在线社区,欢迎您!

您可能只是在寻找一些建议和支持,那么您来了

You may find the following pages about Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) on our website useful, there is lots of information which also gives tips on how you can manage your condition. A lot of people with RA need to take more than one drug, because different drugs work in different ways.

正如您已经发现的那样,药物治疗可能会不时更改。这可能取决于您的症状有多严重,或者是因为与您的病情有关的事情已经改变。

希望此信息对您有用。

类风湿关节炎|原因,症状,治疗(与企业炎)

Please do feel free to let us know how you are getting on.

最好的祝愿

Helen

谁在线上

波什
波什
克洛特斯特
克洛特斯特
雪松
雪松
+5客人
Baidu