在线社区的更新
我们现在已经完成了在线社区的更新。这将论坛的外观更改为“列表视图”,以使查找在哪里发布更轻松的任务。

Feedback welcome

Struggling with biosimilars

嘿,由于Covid延迟了几个月,我已经在Idacio上了几个月。我自己进行注射,但是每次我都越来越苦苦挣扎。如此之多,以至于我今天无法让自己做到这一点♀️我一直告诉自己这是积极的,它会帮助我……但是我只是不禁要焦虑和压力,然后感到沮丧。我知道我可以让别人为我做这件事,但我也不能这样做。这不仅是针的痛苦,而且可能会因为我很紧张而受到更大的伤害……我认为这已经使我感到沮丧。您可能会说,我努力专注于积极的问题♀️,我很幸运能够得到这种治疗。所以我觉得这是愚蠢的。

我想知道有人有任何建议还是感觉相似?

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member帖子:27,410

Hey@LSL20

This sounds really tough.

Like two issues here? one is accepting that this has to happen and you actually do have AS as well as maybe a little fear of the needle/pain?

当涉及到刺伤自己的预期痛苦!谁在他们的正确的思想可以想象自己对自己造成了影响?我的意思是真的!我们合理地知道,孩子们注入胰岛素,是的,我们知道这一点,但是有些事情几乎使它无法做到。

我以前已经讲了这个故事,但是老实说!我最小的时候在16岁时患有白血病,患有恐惧症 - 他们仍然在病房里谈论她,因为他们见过的最糟糕的是。您可以想象一场噩梦需要两年半的治疗。最后,我带她去接受催眠疗法(他们并没有让您深入放松),这确实确实奏效了。老实说,她现在比我更好!

只是一个想法。

As for struggling to accept your AS and that it has come to this we used to have a thread called 'acceptance'

I think I've found it:

\nI've only had this disease for a year but I think I've already reached the acceptance stage, all the other stages just waste too much precious energy & are too negative to get bogged down in - I believe that a positive fighter outlook is an essential part of battling the disease. It's all too easy to get dragged down by the other stages & that helps no-one. We have one life to live.

\nx","bodyRaw":"Hi Lynn,\n\nI've only had this disease for a year but I think I've already reached the acceptance stage, all the other stages just waste too much precious energy & are too negative to get bogged down in - I believe that a positive fighter outlook is an essential part of battling the disease. It's all too easy to get dragged down by the other stages & that helps no-one. We have one life to live.\n\nx","format":"bbcode","dateInserted":"2011-04-28T09:15:52+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":19114,"name":"keith1971","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/keith1971","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w1.vanillicon.com\/v2\/10f3b33e2041ddff5c8969fa5684446d.svg","dateLastActive":"2012-06-30T13:09:53+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/23619\/acceptance","embedType":"quote","name":"Acceptance?"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/23619/acceptance

There are a huge number of comments on it maybe one or two will strike a chord with you.

Anyway l wish I could help, but am sending you some ((()))

• LSL20
    LSL20 Member帖子:9

Hey@frogmorton

非常感谢你的回复。Oh I’m so sorry to hear you and your family had to go through that with your little one, I hope they are doing well now Really puts things into perspective Maybe the hypnotherapy is something to look into I will take a look at the link too. Thanks again for your reply, really means a lot and nice to know there are people out there that can relate or you can just get things off your chest!

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member帖子:27,410

你好@LSL20

This really is such a lovely space to get things off your chest safe and supportive. You can relate to people and they to you.

我只是告诉你露西的经历,所以你知道你并不孤单。她现在23岁,做得很好I absolutely don't think your fear is at all unreasonable or unusual. Look into some sort of help with your 'mind' it is so powerful the mind. I have known people come in here who have been able to self inject for years and years and suddenly they just can't do it anymore.

请让我们知道您的情况。

• LizB12
    LizB12 Member帖子:37

@frogmortonWhat a lovely encouraging thread ‘Acceptance?’ When I am sitting comfortably I can forget that I have OA and that I will be ok soon. Then I stand up….

• KazandNoo
    KazandNoo Member帖子:122

HI LSL20

我在Amgevita上,是一种生物仿制药,以笔形式形式,所以我从未真正看到针头。但是,我对注射部分有些焦虑,因为我不喜欢针头,所以我的丈夫被护士展示了如何做,对我来说,这是一个不错的选择。他只是继续前进,而我知道我会稍微弄清楚,如果我以任何方式弄错了,我会把自己摆脱困境。而且它没有伤害。这种治疗有效,这对我来说是最重要的事情。

一个上班的女人说:“哦,我想自己做,所以我可以说我可以做到这一点”。我可以理解这一观点,但是我们都不一样,必须为每个人做正确和舒适的事情。

I know what you mean when you say you are frustrated it has come to having this treatment,I was in denial of what I had been diagnosed with for a long time,after failing several Dmards I was on prednisolone for a while,which was the only thing that really worked for me but of course you can't stay on it forever so I tapered off it and my condition flared up worse than ever,that was when I fully accepted I have psoriatic arthritis. I'm not over the moon about it but want to live the best life I can and so the Amgevita is accepted by me too. In fact,I don't know where I'd be without it. I know there are possible side effects and risks but I'm monitored by the lovely biologics nurse and have regular blood tests too.

我希望这与其他帖子一起有所帮助。保重,让我们知道你的状况。

• Seamaid
    Seamaid Member帖子:5

Kazandnoo必须为自己注射针头是一件非常艰巨的事情,如果您能够用麻木喷雾剂_化学家可以告诉您这一点,这会有所帮助。或者,即使是用冰块使区域破坏的区域。因此,您不会感觉到针头

• LSL20

听到很棒@frogmorton是的,我同意这只是一个障碍,我的思想需要克服,就像我撞墙一样。如此沮丧!感谢您的鼓舞人心的话

你好@KazandNoo

Yes mines the same, like a pen, although a very big one I’m glad you’ve found a way which works best for you, that’s awesome, and so glad it’s helping you too!

在类似情况下与他人交谈真是太好了,绝对会让您觉得自己不是唯一的人。我从19岁开始就已经有14年了。这是一种情况,何时真的很糟糕,而且我已经习惯了每天每天的痛苦来“抬起”。在过去的几年中,爆发和夜晚的疼痛变得更加严重,以至于下一步是生物仿制药。我敢肯定,希望很快能找到一种克服这一障碍的方法!

Ps是不断被告知任何人厌倦to ‘not over do it’ ♀️

x

• LSL20

@SeamaidThats a good Idea, I hadn’t thought of that, thank you Although I don’t think that’s the only reason I can’t do it, but it’s worth a try

Who's Online

toady
toady
+17Guests
Baidu