Best pain relief for arthritic knees

SoniaR
SoniaR 成员Posts:15
编辑22. 2021年1月,11:32 患有关节炎

大家好,我今年63岁,我的膝盖疼痛已经多年了,在X饰面后,膝盖和一个臀部都表现出OA。4年前有髋关节替代品,一切都很好。到那时,膝盖替换OP的标准改变了,因为我超重,尽管髋关节替换是成功的,但他们不会膝盖。我被称为疼痛诊所,并在一个膝盖上完成了膝盖神经块。这没有任何区别。疼痛诊所说,他们会写信给我的医生建议适当的疼痛杀手,但他们仍然没有做过(我已经通过电子邮件将其追逐了,但是别无选择地与工作人员交谈)。我的医生已经开了萘普生,但我仍然很痛苦。我想知道您成功地缓解了什么痛苦?我不能没有疼痛就无法站立或走路,现在使用移动性踏板车。很想听听您的评论。

标记:

评论

• duffer
    duffer 成员Posts:45

建议我甚至每天都不要服用1布洛芬!GP说,扑热息痛是另一种选择 - 我们都知道它对OA不起作用。beplay体育怎么下载与关节炎相对于关节炎推荐的根姜(无味)药丸 - 等待来自荷兰和巴雷特的到来 - (SAT) - 我尝试过没有成功的CBD油 - 每月花费40英镑。现在,我只是忍受了痛苦,因为别无选择。从未得到萘普生,我甚至都不敢考虑这一点,因为所有这些东西的警告变得如此可怕。我的1布罗芬很好……只是给了我足够的疼痛缓解,早上一件事就四处走动。哦,好吧 - 有一天他们会想出一些东西。顺便说一句,与关节炎相比,可爱的人说,尽可能多的锻炼也是有益的 - beplay体育怎么下载我强迫自己四处走动,以至少500步(250码)绕着房屋,显然保持活跃。无论如何,当我在根姜上时,我希望我会成为一个不同的人。想着你们所有人,你真勇敢。 Helen.

• 也许转向不那么侵入的东西可能会有所帮助!,它对我有用。从热小麦袋中加热,只需继续使用它们,带它们和您一起睡觉,醒来并使用它们。止痛药,您的身体很快将成为他们的US3D,在与某些热量的同时尝试镇痛药软膏。

我发现,使用一双不错的鞋子和可缓冲的鞋底和医院工作中的支撑鞋垫,以使重量轴承接头保持一条线,而不会更换会有所帮助。我一次只有一双鞋。

因此,考虑一种总体方法,以包括所有体重支撑关节,包括脊柱,锻炼,不要过度锻炼,找到自己的极限。您不会发现有效的一件事,但是多种方法确实有效。

its a grin, honest!

• I agree with the advise from airwave in regard to the decent pair of shoes and hospital insoles I have boots and shoes which are a good fit and move the insoles between my pair of boots and then shoes

我也知道,没有医学证据证明热水有助于早晨的热水淋浴似乎可以缓解我的关节以使我搬家。

• 谢谢大家的回复。我的膝盖是骨头上的骨头,因为我没有软骨!

Yes Duffer I tried CBD oil, what a waste of money! Tried it for 2 months and didn’t touch the pain, Naproxen is an anti inflammatory rather like Ibrupofen. As my knees are bone on bone, I cannot walk at all without pain so exercise is painful and exhausting. I’ll certainly try root ginger. Thank you.

Airwave尝试了电压,但可悲的是没有痛苦。任何站立或步行会给我带来很多痛苦,因此锻炼对我来说是一个问题。

林恩(Lynn)我每天早上都有一个热水淋浴,我发现这痛苦(所有的站立!),让我精疲力尽。

• 您不必站起来洗澡,摊位或安装座椅会有所帮助。那是一件事情!

诚实,这是一个笑容!

• 布林莫尔
    布林莫尔 成员Posts:1,815

你好@SoniaR

If you haven't yet seen it, there is a great section on the web site for gentle knee exercises that you might like to try:

另外,您可以看一下让我们和莱昂一起移动,一个伟大的创eral exercise programme you can do in your own time in your own way.

请让我们知道您如何应对痛苦。

一切良好的祝愿

布林莫尔

• Hi all, I’m 63 and I’ve had knee pain for many years, and after xrays it showed OA in both knees and one hip. Had a hip replacement 4 years ago and all is well. At that point the knee replacement op’s criteria changed and because I am overweight they won’t do my knees, despite the hip replacement being a success. I was referred to a Pain Clinic and had a knee nerve block done on one knee. It made no difference whatsoever. The Pain Clinic said they would write to my doctor to advise appropriate pain killers, which they still haven’t done (I have chased it up by email but there is no option to speak to a member of staff). My doctor has prescribed Naproxen, but I’m still in pain. I wonder what pain relief you are on successfully? I cannot stand or walk without pain and now use a Mobility Scooter. Would love to hear your comments.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Hi all, I’m 63 and I’ve had knee pain for many years, and after xrays it showed OA in both knees and one hip. Had a hip replacement 4 years ago and all is well. At that point the knee replacement op’s criteria changed and because I am overweight they won’t do my knees, despite the hip replacement being a success. I was referred to a Pain Clinic and had a knee nerve block done on one knee. It made no difference whatsoever. The Pain Clinic said they would write to my doctor to advise appropriate pain killers, which they still haven’t done (I have chased it up by email but there is no option to speak to a member of staff). My doctor has prescribed Naproxen, but I’m still in pain. I wonder what pain relief you are on successfully? I cannot stand or walk without pain and now use a Mobility Scooter. Would love to hear your comments.\\n\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2021-01-17T15:14:51+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":115782,"name":"SoniaR","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/SoniaR","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wc.vanillicon.com\/v2\/c02c929b592ff4af75556377581b7b1e.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-07-13T13:03:13+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/53410\/best-pain-relief-for-arthritic-knees","embedType":"quote","name":"Best pain relief for arthritic knees"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/53410/best-pain-relief-for-arthritic-knees

你好there,I also have OA in my knees,neck and hips and am on cocodamol the naproxen made me put waight on,I also use hot and cold pads and ibuprofen gel which do work,but now it’s getting so that it’s not as good as it was,the pain is keeping me awake at night

• 大家好,我最近被诊断出我的膝盖轻度OA,但痛苦很大。我正在服用萘普生和扑热息痛,白天似乎将其固定在海湾中。但是,当我上床床的那一刻,这是另一回事!我发现很难感到舒适,并且每次我翻身时似乎都在醒来。

有人有任何可能有帮助的事情的技巧吗?

• Ellen
    Ellen 主持人Posts:1,122

你好@linmal

我看到您最近被诊断出膝盖的骨关节炎,并且在晚上确实在挣扎。

我想您已经查看了该线程上的大多数信息,但会迅速添加此链接:

您可以采取一些措施使夜间更轻松。我们中的许多人在睡前接受疼痛缓解,以便我们可以相对舒适地“下车”。有缓慢释放的药物(仅处方),甚至可以持续12个小时24小时。

如果我们在背上睡觉,我们中的许多人(包括我自己)(包括我自己)在膝盖或膝盖之间睡着,可以有所帮助。

I'll leave you now to meet our members

最好的祝愿

Ellen

• 你好,

我在这里是新手,但已经与OA一起生活了10多年。一旦软骨消失,我没有发现任何口腔疼痛会有所帮助,总膝盖更换是唯一的真正选择。我3年前替换了一个膝盖。我还对体重和年龄的年龄有障碍,但我一直对他们保持障碍,并告诉外科医生,我的心理健康受到我的生活陷入困境的影响。

I make my own pain relief balms which I massage into my hands & knees a couple of times a day. I’ve found elder leaf & dandelion to be a good combination for the pain in the warmer months. Over winter I add wintergreen which helps warm my joints.

像其他人一样,我在晚上也使用膝盖枕头,尽管这更多的是与可怕的抽筋作斗争。

• I've been advised not even to take 1 ibuprofen a day! GP said paracetamol was an alternative - well we all know it doesn't work for OA. Versus Arthritis recommended Root Ginger (tasteless) pills - awaiting arrival from Holland & Barrett - (Sat) - I've tried CBD oil without success - cost me £40 a month. Right now I just put up with the pain because there isn't any choice. Never been offered naproxen and I wouldn't dare even think about it as the warnings on all this stuff is getting so scary. I was fine on my 1 ibuprofen......just gave me enough pain relief to move around first thing in the morning. Oh well - one day they'll come up with something. Incidentally the lovely person on Versus Arthritis said as much exercise as you can is also beneficial - I force myself to walk round and round the house for at least 500 paces (250 yards) - got to keep active apparently. Anyway I'll be a different person when I'm on root ginger I hope. Thinking of all of you and you are so brave. Helen.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"I've been advised not even to take 1 ibuprofen a day! GP said paracetamol was an alternative - well we all know it doesn't work for OA. Versus Arthritis recommended Root Ginger (tasteless) pills - awaiting arrival from Holland & Barrett - (Sat) - I've tried CBD oil without success - cost me £40 a month. Right now I just put up with the pain because there isn't any choice. Never been offered naproxen and I wouldn't dare even think about it as the warnings on all this stuff is getting so scary. I was fine on my 1 ibuprofen......just gave me enough pain relief to move around first thing in the morning. Oh well - one day they'll come up with something. Incidentally the lovely person on Versus Arthritis said as much exercise as you can is also beneficial - I force myself to walk round and round the house for at least 500 paces (250 yards) - got to keep active apparently. Anyway I'll be a different person when I'm on root ginger I hope. Thinking of all of you and you are so brave. Helen.\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2021-01-17T18:02:56+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":114254,"name":"duffer","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/duffer","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wd.vanillicon.com\/v2\/d32bee08cc5b63e2bb6ac1df8f6781f8.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-05-16T16:06:28+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/676147#Comment_676147","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/676147#Comment_676147

Paracetamol can give some relief if the full dose of 2 x 4 times a day, and continue to allow build-up. It's a shame you were stopped taking the small dose of Ibuprofen that helped you so much. Was that from a Dr.? Just in case it was from being nervous of side effects, you can also be prescribed (/buy) a tummy protector, usually Omeprazole. I take it, then my meal, then the anti-inflam. There are some good tips here. Northernhippy's ointment sounds fascinating - perhaps she would tell us more? I couldn't do without my orthotic insoles, there is a lot of trouble taken to keep weight off necessary areas. I think you would enjoy a perch seat in the shower. Occupational Therapy can provide free. If you ask them to visit you, they will tell you about everything they could offer to help you, they're really super.

祝你一切顺利。疼痛是全部耗费的。也许与您的GP进行了另一项讨论,请要求下一步。他应该完全告诉你你的痛苦。祝你好运。

• 我现在今年53岁,至少在10年前开始膝盖疼痛。弯月板撕裂,我的关节镜检查导致部分半月板。在疼痛恢复之前,这是相对较不痛苦的。我现在一直在等待2年的左膝盖替换名单中,最近发现我的右膝盖现在处于相同的状态,还需要总膝盖替换。我目前服用Meloxicam 15mg,因为我无法容忍任何NSAID。我仍然持续疼痛,并且在影响我的心理健康方面。我全职工作,每天10小时,但我没有得到任何帮助。

• chrisb
    chrisb 主持人Posts:479

你好@mishkins68and welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum.

我注意到,您已经遭受了多年的膝盖疼痛,现在正在等待膝盖置换手术。您的痛苦持续疼痛可以理解,这是一种具有挑战性的情况,特别是当您的工作涉及长期站起来时。

I hope that joining the forum helps you get through this difficult time and that other forum members are able to offer you advice and support based upon their own experiences.

这些指向我们网站的链接可能很有用:

您可能还会发现此链接与最近的讨论有关,等待膝盖替换兴趣以查看/加入:

I should probably spend time reading a few threads first but in case any of you are lurkers who pick off the newbies out of habit:<\/p>

Brian...living in Watford but working in Hackney...Just turned 46<\/p>

12 years doing a walking job...<\/p>

Started feeling a stiffness and ache in my left knee yesterday.<\/p>

Woke 3am in agony, almost impossible to bend my knee.<\/p>

Rang NHS Direct this morning 3:50am.<\/p>

Got a 10:15 telephone consultation from my GP.<\/p>

Prescribed pain killers and given a link to this website for some exercises to try.<\/p>

Is this how it starts for a lot of people or could I maybe just have sprained my knee without realising at the time???<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"I should probably spend time reading a few threads first but in case any of you are lurkers who pick off the newbies out of habit:\\nBrian...living in Watford but working in Hackney...Just turned 46\\n12 years doing a walking job...\\nStarted feeling a stiffness and ache in my left knee yesterday.\\nWoke 3am in agony, almost impossible to bend my knee.\\nRang NHS Direct this morning 3:50am.\\nGot a 10:15 telephone consultation from my GP.\\nPrescribed pain killers and given a link to this website for some exercises to try.\\nIs this how it starts for a lot of people or could I maybe just have sprained my knee without realising at the time???\\n\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2020-09-24T13:23:41+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":115320,"name":"thatoldomegleguy","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/thatoldomegleguy","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6031919\/uploads\/userpics\/Q5QNPU1WH48C\/nIU3OV4WY5UWV.jpg","dateLastActive":"2021-10-09T04:52:21+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/52900\/is-panic-and-fear-normal-hello-newbie-started-feeling-knee-pain-yesterday","embedType":"quote","name":"Is panic and fear normal? (Hello, newbie, started feeling knee pain yesterday)"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/52900/is-panic-and-panic-and-normal-normal-hello-hello-normal-hello-newbie-newbie---------------------

希望您能发现加入论坛有益。

最好的祝愿

ChrisB (Moderator)

• 你好

有人告诉我,我的左膝关节中有轻度的关节炎,它减少了我的步行和运动。但是我不会被击败。我在Jay对关节和游泳的Jay进行膝盖锻炼。我逐渐促使自己每天走得更远。但是我可以用一个疼痛杀手做,而不是一直花,而是有几天(当雨天。我是1月,我今年66岁,讨厌我长大的事实。

• Poppyjane
    Poppyjane 主持人Posts:420

Hello@Janzie欢迎来到在线社区

您的膝盖上被诊断出患有轻度关节炎,并向会员询问止痛药以偶尔帮助您疼痛。正如您将在上面指向其他成员的链接中看到的那样,有很多在线信息以及与您相似的情况的成员的一些有用建议。

I admire your strength of spirit " I will not be beat" and your walking and swimming exercises which will all be beneficial to your overall sense of physical and mental wellbeing. Getting older is a given and we all cope with life's ups and downs as best we can. Even on wet days! You might be interested in the link about the research between arthritis and weather

As some of the members above mention the medication they take, you may want to discuss the best one to suit you with your local pharmacist or GP. Let us know how you get on, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take Care

Poppyjane

• 你好I’ve just found you - I have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (inherited connective tissue disorder) and was first diagnosed with arthritis back in 1991. I have had multiple surgeries to stabilise or replace various joints (toes, wrists, knees, hips) I’m currently recovering from a total fusion of my right index finger.

我使用了大多数自助尖端的组合,例如热水浴和用枕头睡觉,以正确的对齐方式支撑臀部和膝盖,再加上处方药(Gabapentin)以及柜台扑热息痛。我有狗和马

• Ellen
    Ellen 主持人Posts:1,122

你好@slinks

I am very pleased that you have found us! It sounds as though your multiple joint surgeries puts you in an excellent position to help other who are about to or have just had surgery. A thread about your upcoming surgery might really help future people facing index finger operations.

我想知道您是否在浏览网站时发现了这个:

听起来您有很多技术可以应付痛苦。您是正确的,将长期条件(例如您的心理健康问题)联系起来。这是两个人谈论这个问题的一个很好的联系:

保持活跃是如此有帮助。

I look forward to seeing your posts in future.

最好的祝愿

艾伦。

• 斜线
    斜线 成员Posts:6
    edited 8. Mar 2022, 21:03

• Hi all, I’m 63 and I’ve had knee pain for many years, and after xrays it showed OA in both knees and one hip. Had a hip replacement 4 years ago and all is well. At that point the knee replacement op’s criteria changed and because I am overweight they won’t do my knees, despite the hip replacement being a success. I was referred to a Pain Clinic and had a knee nerve block done on one knee. It made no difference whatsoever. The Pain Clinic said they would write to my doctor to advise appropriate pain killers, which they still haven’t done (I have chased it up by email but there is no option to speak to a member of staff). My doctor has prescribed Naproxen, but I’m still in pain. I wonder what pain relief you are on successfully? I cannot stand or walk without pain and now use a Mobility Scooter. Would love to hear your comments.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Hi all, I’m 63 and I’ve had knee pain for many years, and after xrays it showed OA in both knees and one hip. Had a hip replacement 4 years ago and all is well. At that point the knee replacement op’s criteria changed and because I am overweight they won’t do my knees, despite the hip replacement being a success. I was referred to a Pain Clinic and had a knee nerve block done on one knee. It made no difference whatsoever. The Pain Clinic said they would write to my doctor to advise appropriate pain killers, which they still haven’t done (I have chased it up by email but there is no option to speak to a member of staff). My doctor has prescribed Naproxen, but I’m still in pain. I wonder what pain relief you are on successfully? I cannot stand or walk without pain and now use a Mobility Scooter. Would love to hear your comments.\\n\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2021-01-17T15:14:51+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":115782,"name":"SoniaR","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/SoniaR","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wc.vanillicon.com\/v2\/c02c929b592ff4af75556377581b7b1e.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-07-13T13:03:13+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/53410\/best-pain-relief-for-arthritic-knees","embedType":"quote","name":"Best pain relief for arthritic knees"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/53410/best-pain-relief-for-arthritic-knees

I take a range of pain killers including Amitriptyline at night which helps me not to wake up when I turn in my sleep as well as Naproxen. I also take Oramorph during the day along with another Naproxen

• 去年11月,我被开了辣椒素霜,每天四次将其应用于我的关节炎膝盖,直到大约一个月前,当药剂师告诉我,由于制造业问题,它不再可用。还有其他人在使用它,现在无法获得耗材吗?我发现有影响力很慢,但是几周后帮助我帮助了我,现在我真的很想念它,因为我对萘普生不满意。我在25英里内给所有药房打了电话,没有人有!

• jamiea
    jamiea 成员Posts:314
    I was prescribed Capsaicin cream last November and have been applying it to my arthritic knees four times a day until about a month ago when the pharmacist told me it was no longer available due to a manufacturing issue. Has anyone else been using it and now not able to get supplies? I found it was slow to have an affect but certainly helped me after a few weeks and I'm really missing it now as I wasn't happy on naproxen. I've phoned every pharmacy within 25 miles and no one has any!<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"I was prescribed Capsaicin cream last November and have been applying it to my arthritic knees four times a day until about a month ago when the pharmacist told me it was no longer available due to a manufacturing issue. Has anyone else been using it and now not able to get supplies? I found it was slow to have an affect but certainly helped me after a few weeks and I'm really missing it now as I wasn't happy on naproxen. I've phoned every pharmacy within 25 miles and no one has any!\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2022-04-13T08:53:25+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":119151,"name":"Linda135","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Linda135","photoUrl":"https:\/\/wa.vanillicon.com\/v2\/a2e9d96d0604ce638898972ee1180737.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-10-06T13:30:38+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/693734#Comment_693734","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/693734#Comment_693734

你好@linda135

我在同一条船上 - 我与当地药房有2份出色的辣椒素奶油处方。去年,我在这里提供了一些有关辣椒素奶油的讨论,并提供了一些选择 - Ralvo补丁和我在网上找到的自制食谱。

I had a video call with a pain consultant last month and she suggested using Capsaicin cream as a possible way of reducing my painkiller intake. I've been using it for about 4 weeks now - on my worst joints - shoulders and left knee. I think it's helping - I've reduced my painkiller intake and I'm walking more freely. I'm aware that it might also be due to the build up of Amgevita in my system as I started that in July but I'll take any options available.<\/p>

In the UK the cream is on prescription only.<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"I had a video call with a pain consultant last month and she suggested using Capsaicin cream as a possible way of reducing my painkiller intake. I've been using it for about 4 weeks now - on my worst joints - shoulders and left knee. I think it's helping - I've reduced my painkiller intake and I'm walking more freely. I'm aware that it might also be due to the build up of Amgevita in my system as I started that in July but I'll take any options available.\\nIn the UK the cream is on prescription only.\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2021-10-16T11:12:00+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":116922,"name":"jamieA","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/jamieA","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w3.vanillicon.com\/v2\/3589cb057d719443275bc889abf51573.svg","dateLastActive":"2022-10-16T15:23:27+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/55311\/capsaicin-cream","embedType":"quote","name":"Capsaicin Cream"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/55311/capsaicin-cream

• 你好@linmal,大约4年前,我被诊断出患有轻度OA,并被转诊为生理学。物理学所说的本质是,我应该锻炼以增强膝盖周围的肌肉,这会稳定下来并减轻疼痛。那时,我努力在没有膝盖枕头的情况下舒适地舒适,有时会用布洛芬补充扑热息痛。从那时起,我定期锻炼,从蹲下(尽我所能控制的膝盖,这不是很低),步行并使用运动自行车。It takes time to build the strength as movement is limited to start with, but I now do 30 minutes on the exercise bike on most days, can walk freely, and don’t take any pain killers except on very bad days, perhaps once a month. From my experience I would say it does work, but takes time and you need to stick with it. Hope this helps.

• 汤姆
    汤姆 主持人Posts:428

嗨,@jerryws,欢迎来到论坛。您的第一篇文章是对论坛上已经在论坛上的帖子的回复;谢谢你。您所写的是对持续的效果但不是过多的锻炼的好处的认可 - 始终倾听您的身体。

让我们了解您的故事。

汤姆, Moderator.

• Hi everyone I was recently diagnosed with mild OA in my knee but have been in a lot of pain. I'm taking Naproxen and paracetamol which seem to be holding it at bay during the day. However, the minute I get into bed it's a different story! I'm finding it really difficult to get comfortable and seem to be waking every time I turn over. <\/p>

Has anyone got any tips for things which might help?<\/p>","bodyRaw":"[{\"insert\":\"Hi everyone I was recently diagnosed with mild OA in my knee but have been in a lot of pain. I'm taking Naproxen and paracetamol which seem to be holding it at bay during the day. However, the minute I get into bed it's a different story! I'm finding it really difficult to get comfortable and seem to be waking every time I turn over. \\nHas anyone got any tips for things which might help?\\n\"}]","format":"rich","dateInserted":"2021-03-30T10:12:29+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":116946,"name":"Linmal","url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/profile\/Linmal","photoUrl":"https:\/\/w9.vanillicon.com\/v2\/931c40b6b79dd600ccc03bb1bbbbd9a6.svg","dateLastActive":"2021-04-07T10:08:51+00:00","banned":0,"punished":0,"private":false},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.versusarthritis.org\/discussion\/comment\/678858#Comment_678858","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.versusarthritis.org/discussion/comment/678858#comment_678858

你好I've been told I have oesteoarthritis I was finding it hard to sleep still do but it has been made easier by having a leg pillow well worth the money if you turn in your sleep it turns with you

• 你好@Elainejo

欢迎来到在线社区it is lovely to have you here. If you have any questions please feel free to start a new discussion for yourself. Our community is very knowledgable and supportive. If you just want to have a general chat you might like our Cafe

最好的祝愿

Sharon

Who's Online

Tigerfeet
Tigerfeet
Baidu